I just ran across some laugh out loud (LOL) facts about the family values, far right-wingnuts who are more interested in Tea Party’s than food banks, healthcare and home foreclosures. So without further delay.
You might be a Right-Wing Republican if:
- you’re for tax cuts for the rich because you actually believe that one day you’ll be rich.
- You might be a right-wing Repugnant, oops, I mean Republican, if you’re against abortion but don’t give a damn about those babies once they’re born.
- you try to make it complicated, but all Jesus was really saying was “Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.”
- you think that (compared to you), a whiskey-guzzling, coke-sniffing, draft-dodging loser is the cream of the American crop and the best this country could offer up for President.
- Abortion is murder, but killing the children in Iraq is liberating them
Want more words of Repugnant wisdom? There is more to be had at All Hat No Cattle.