Thanks to Stephen Lendman for making this valuable imformation available to us.
An aside note: After you finish reading Stephen’s piece, If you want to see how this article ties into the NBAF, click here for a FLETC, Power Point presentation. Pay close attention to slide 11, “Integrated Project Team” and then view the National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center NBACC Powerpoint presentation. It leaves little to the imagination what the true mission is of the proposed NBAF.
Moreover, the NBAF Feasibility Study (obtained by Russ Kick goverment watchdog, founder of The Memory Hole through a FOIA request) indicates the NBAF will have a “SCIF” conference room See Pages 242 and 243.
Consider this from Athens FAQ : “SCIF stands for “Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilty”. The government defines Sensitive Compartmented Information as “Classified information concerning or derived from intelligence sources, methods, or analytical processes, which is required to be handled exclusively within formal control systems established by the Director of Central Intelligence.” Newbold’s Biometric Dictionary for Military and Industry tells us “Moreover, programs handled under the SCI paradigm are normally not acknowledged by the US government.”
Any questions? Yeah I know I couldn’t sleep either.
When it comes to observing US and international laws, treaties and norms, the Bush administration is a serial offender. Since 2001, it’s:
– spurned efforts for nuclear disarmament to advance its weapons program and retain current stockpiles;
– renounced the 1970 Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and asserted the right to develop and test new weapons;
– abandoned the 1972 Anti-Ballistic Missile Treaty (ABM) because it expressly forbids the development, testing and deployment of missile defenses like its Terminal High Altitude Area Defense (THAAD) and other programs;
– refuses to adopt a proposed Fissile Material Cutoff Treaty (FMCT) that would prohibit further weapons-grade uranium and plutonium production and prevent new nuclear weapons to be added to present stockpiles – already dangerously too high;
– spends more on the military than the rest of the world combined plus multi-billions off-the-books, for secret programs, and for agencies like the CIA;
– advocates preventive, preemptive and “proactive” wars globally with first-strike nuclear and other weapons under the nihilistic doctrines of “anticipatory self-defense” and remaking the world to be like America;
– rescinded and subverted the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention (BWC) to illegally develop new biowarfare weapons; in November 1969 and February 1970, Richard Nixon issued National Security Decision Memoranda (NSDM) 35 and 44; they renounced the use of lethal and other types of biological warfare and ordered existing weapons stockpiles destroyed, save for small amounts for research – a huge exploitable loophole; the Reagan and Clinton administrations took advantage; GHW Bush to a lesser degree;
– GW Bush went further by renouncingthe US Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989 that prohibits “the Development, Production, and Stockpiling of Bacteriological (Biological) and Toxin Weapons….;” on May 22, 1990, GHW Bush signed it into law to complete the 1972 Convention’s implementation; what the father and Nixon established, GW Bush rendered null and void; “Rebuilding America’s Defenses”is his central policy document for unchallengeable US hegemony; among other provisions, it illegally advocates advanced forms of biowarfare that can target specific genotypes – the genetic constitution of individual organisms.
A Brief Modern History of Biowarfare
– the Hague Convention of 1907 bans chemical weapons;
– WW I use of poison gas causes 100,000 deaths and 900,000 injuries;
– Britain uses poison gas against Iraqis in the 1920s; as Secretary of State for War in 1919, Winston Churchill advocates it in a secret memo stating: “I am strongly in favour of using poisoned gas against uncivilised tribes;”
– the 1928 Geneva Protocol prohibits gas and bacteriological warfare;
– in 1931, Dr. Cornelius Rhoads infects human subjects with cancer cells – under the auspices of the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Investigations; Rhoads later conducts radiation exposure experiments on American soldiers and civilian hospital patients;